Muslims WorldWide

UK: 52% of people believe Islam is a threat to the West


Muslim Statistics

Almost half of English people more suspicious of Muslims as a result of recent terror attacks, study finds

‘Worrying’ report shows a quarter of English people believe Islam is a ‘dangerous’ religion, but overall England is becoming more tolerant and open

May Bulman, @maybulman
The Independent Online

london-attack-vigil.jpg
Members of the Muslim community lay flowers after attending a vigil for the victims of the London Bridge terror attacks.

More than four in 10 people in England are more suspicious of Muslims as a result of recent terrorist attacks, despite the country becoming more tolerant and open overall, according to a major new study.

Figures reveal that following recent incidents in Westminster, Manchester and Borough Market, 42 per cent of people have less trust for Muslims in Britain, while more than half (52 per cent) believe Islam is a threat to the West.

A quarter of English people also believe that Islam is a…

View original post 603 more words

10 thoughts on “UK: 52% of people believe Islam is a threat to the West

  1. If the author of the article doesn’t know the difference between the UK and the English, how can we trust anything else they have written?

    Like

      • Are you implying Britain is not UK? We don’t have separate categories for every region. Thus, France is caregorised under reports within the EU.
        “… 42 per cent of people have less trust for Muslims in Britain, while more than half (52 per cent) believe Islam is a threat to the West.”

        Like

  2. Most others at least 30 % more wont say anything for FEAR of being slaughtered or being called an Islamophobe. Reality is that anyone with some brain will hate Islam anywhere.

    Liked by 1 person

  3. …overall England is becoming more tolerant and open

    Only 52%? It appears someone has put drugs in the water supply. The other 48% must have had their intellectual status changed to vegetable [ of the animal, vegetable or mineral alternatives. ]

    Never let the government near the water supply. First, it was fluoride. Now an Islamo-Hypnotic brain enzyme? Is any of this related to the recent “gender confusion” imputed to toddlers and primary schoolers?

    Remember, this is from the country where Kim Philby was the head spy-catcher.

    Liked by 1 person

  4. Muslims laying flowers after an Islamic terrorist attack seems a little like someone betting their wife then making her a cup of tea.

    They are laying flowers for the terrorists. Any that look genuine are probably just concerned that the tide is turning against Islam and are waiting for more lorry loads from France to help take over the UK.

    Like

  5. A new poll shows that 90 percent of the people don’t want them in any of our countries we’ve had enough of this trash

    – Jacquie

    >

    Like

Published under FAIR USE of factual content citing US 17 U.S.C. § 107 fair use protection, Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 and UK Section 30(1) of the 1988 Act.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s