Kim Kardashian relives Paris jewel heist nightmare: Star testifies in New York after a judge flies to meet her to help identify armed thieves
- Kim Kardashian gave her Paris robbery testimony in New York on Wednesday
- French judge and attorneys flew to U.S. to get her account behind closed doors
- Part of testimony involved watching footage of robbery to identify suspects
- Under French crime law, victims don’t have to face offenders in court to testify
- Judges are allowed to travel elsewhere to obtain a testimony in private
- Two armed men broke into Kim’s Paris apartment in October and robbed her
- 17 alleged veteran robbers were arrested last month over the jewelry heist
- One suspect told police jewels had been melted down except for Kim’s $4 million engagement ring given to her by husband Kanye West
By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
Published: 16:37, 1 February 2017 |
Kim Kardashian has relived the horrific moment she was bound and robbed at gunpoint in Paris last year after a French judge flew to New York to get her testimony.
She met with the judge and attorneys involved in the multi-million jewelry heist case behind closed doors in New York on Wednesday, TMZ reports.
Part of her testimony involved watching footage of the robbery to try and identify the two armed men who broke into her Paris apartment in October and terrorized her.
She is also expected to continue answering questions related to the case on Thursday.