Read how the co-worker describes Omar Mateen. He is basically giving the quintessential description of the average Muslim male.
It’s a perfect description of the Muslim culture, the Muslim mindset, of the Muslim faith which he learned from his Afghan parents. Nothing unusual or “insane” here in Omar unless they have the guts to come out and admit that Islam and what germinates from it, is insanity, terrorism and completely subhuman savagery.
‘He always talked of killing people’: Former co-worker of Orlando terrorist says he warned his security firm bosses he was a deranged homophobe but they refused to fire him because he was MUSLIM
- Daniel Gilroy worked with Omar Mateen at G4S Security in Port St. Lucie, Florida for several months up until March 2015
- Gilroy said in an interview that Mateen was homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic and misogynistic
- ‘This guy was unhinged and unstable. He talked of killing people,’ said Gilroy
- Mateen was a devout Muslim who brought his prayer mat to work and prayed multiple times throughout the day claims Gilroy
- The men’s employer did nothing about Mateen’s behavior despite receiving complaints because he was Muslim said Gilroy
- Mateen, 29, killed 49 people in the Orlando gay club Pulse on Sunday and injured 53 others before being shot dead by police
- Shares in G4S lost up to eight percent of their value during trading
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:06, 13 June 2016
The gunman who killed 49 people after opening fire in an Orlando gay club was a homophobe and a racist who was both anti-Semitic and misogynistic according to a former co-worker.
Daniel Gilroy worked with Omar Mateen, the man responsible for Sunday’s brutal massacre, at G4S Security in Port St. Lucie, Florida for several months in 2014 and 2015, during which time he observed how ‘unhinged’ and filled with rage the man was at all times.
Mateen would use ‘horrible words’ whenever he saw a ‘female or black person’ according to Gilroy, and on one occasion said ‘I would just like to kill all those n******.’
He also frequently launched into tirades against gay people and members of the Jewish faith said Gilroy, and often talked about killing people.
Gilroy eventually complained about Mateen’s ‘toxic’ behavior to his employer but they did nothing to remedy the situation, forcing him to request a transfer so he could get away from his co-worker.
He believes that their employer did nothing because of Mateen’s religion, describing the man as a devout Muslim who brought his prayer mat to work every day.