Let’s be real here: the number of victims is far greater than 18 women at this venue. Only 18 filed a complaint. There will be at least a dozen victims per Muslim in the crowd, meaning hundreds have been molested.
We’re in 2016 and women can’t even listen to music in safety anymore. In the Victorian age women did not have this level of threats against their safety as we see today. And all of this is thanks to the EU, which is filled with massively overpaid Eurocrats (paid up to 1,000% more in salary than the average worker’s wages in their countries) who have never been elected by anyone and who don’t need to be accountable to any electorates. What worse political system could there be than one that stands above the people and makes decisions in contrary to their wishes?
18 women are sexually assaulted at German concert, with victims surrounded by mobs of migrant men and groped in copycat attacks like those in Cologne
- 18 women filed complaints after Schlossgrabenfestes festival in Darmstadt
- Police in Germany have already arrested three Pakistani asylum-seekers
- Up to three more men are being hunted with complaint numbers set to rise
A group of asylum seekers sexually assaulted numerous women at a free concert in Germany at the weekend in attacks similar to those carried out in Cologne on New Year’s Eve.
Three Pakistani men are already under arrest after 18 women filed complaints that they had been improperly touched, fondled and groped during the festival in the city of Darmstadt.
Police have said the number of complainants could rise.
All the complainants said they were ‘surrounded’ before being ‘touched and fondled’ improperly at the annual free Schlossgrabenfestes music festival (file picture of the event).
Between two and three more men are still being sought by police as victims receive counselling and authorities try to cool down rising tensions against migrants in general.
The incident had similarities to the attacks in Cologne on December 31 – when a number of young women were targeted in the concourse of the city’s main railway station.
All the complainants said they were ‘surrounded’ before being ‘touched and fondled’ improperly at the annual free Schlossgrabenfestes music festival.
The three arrested men are aged between 28 and 31 and are Pakistanis seeking asylum in Germany. All have been charged with sexual crimes as the hunt continues for their accomplices.
The incident had similarities to events in Cologne (pictured) on December 31 – when a number of young women were targeted in the concourse of the city’s main railway station
Media reports said that at least 15 more women are expected to come forward to file criminal complaints after they were groped at the festival on Sunday where around 100,000 people were in the crowds over the four-day event.
Ever since the events in Cologne there have been numerous reports of migrants sexually attacking German women, but many of them turned out not to be true.
But the Darmstadt victims all came forward independently to tell graphic tales of the assaults which quickly led to the arrest of the men.
The Pakistanis will face deportation to their homeland if found guilty when brought before the courts.