Libyan migrant, 16, ‘forced young Austrian woman into a basement and tried to rape her’
- Refugee, 16, is accused of luring an Austrian woman into a house in Vienna
- Met the woman and her friend on the subway and invited them for drinks
- He allegedly took them to the house and tried to force them into the cellar
- Younger woman escaped and fled, while the other fought off her attacker
- Libyan teenager, who has denied all charges, was living in a migrant centre
By Flemming Emil Hansen In Vienna, Austria, For Mailonline
Published: 17:49, 14 March 2016 |
A 16-year-old refugee is accused of luring a young Austrian woman into a house, forcing her into a basement and attempting to rape her.
The Libyan teenager is being held by police after the 18-year-old woman was rescued from a cellar in Vienna.
A second, older woman, 20, managed to tear herself away from her attacker on Saturday and alerted police.