On July 1, 2013, we reported a reminder that Arizona had experienced a rapid Muslim population growth in the past ten years, in observation of the Arizona ‘wildfires’, that, at the time, were blamed on the heat wave. Arson is an everyday assault tool Muslims use in Scandinavia to harass, pressure, intimidate and threaten the people. In Denmark the Ministry of Justice kept secret over 100 arson’s committed by Muslims to avoid facing facts and actually do something about it. Now, the U.S. with Obama’s open door policy to Muslim asylum seekers, student visas and immigrants – better stack up massive funding sources to face the daily threats that will be a self-created everyday reality for the country in the coming years.
The dhimmi U.S. media is focused on a congressional hearing on ‘logging and forest management to reduce wildfires’. Why not manage Muslim immigration, exactly like Putin suggested, ban it altogether and remove it, and they won’t have the endless Muslim threat. Trying to justify Muslim threats as a minority issue is not only inaccurate but dangerous to the safety of a country, and impossible to monitor and control. Neither can any nation have the resources or manpower to monitor the activities of millions of hostile people they have allowed into the country.
One day they will discover that the frequently repeatedly wildfires in California are Muslim arson as well, intended to destroy the U.S. economy and to destroy American lives. California is one of the nation’s wealthiest states, and a political giant. The U.S. is the entire Muslim world’s prime enemy. Why would anyone in the right mind permit mass immigration from countries that are completely hostile to U.S. interests? ALL Muslim countries are anti-American and hostile to U.S. safety and Americans in general. The U.S. government need to send a bill to the country of origin of every Muslim terrorist sentencing, where they were indoctrinated in society, and ban all aid, trade and any other association with these countries.
Meanwhile Muslims have caused the death of 19 top-class firefighters, billions of dollars in damages, injuries and the usual evils they live and breath for.
Thanks to Pamela Geller’s excellent research and updates on the event, more truth comes to light.
Palestinian jihadist group claims credit for Arizona wildfire
By David Barnett | LONG WAR JOURNAL
July 3, 2013 6:14 PM
A Palestinian jihadist group, Masada al Mujahideen, recently claimed credit for ongoing wildfires in Arizona in a statement posted to jihadist forums today. The statement, titled “Masada al-Mujahideen Fulfilled its Promise and Attacked America Again After the Expiration of the Period with Fires that Achieved Historic Results,” was obtained and translated by the SITE Intelligence Group.
“We had previously announced an unconventional war against the occupation state of Israel, and then we escalated this war to reach its main supporter, America, so that it receives a major share of it, which will destroy their flora and fauna, with permission from Allah and then with our hands,” the group said.
The statement further said that the group targeted the United States “in order to make it clear and to make it know we can reach it when we warn it, and to make it certain that our hands don’t just reach it but also strike it.”
The group warned that the attacks “will not be the last…if America does not respond to our demands.” The statement boasted that 19 firefighters had been killed in the fires.
Contrary to the claims of Masada al Mujahideen, authorities have said that they believe the fires were started as a result of lighting.
Today’s statement was not the first highly dubious claim by the jihadist group related to fires in the US. In January 2012, the group claimed credit for wildfires in Nevada.
According to SITE, in addition to claiming responsibility for fires in the US, the jihadist group has claimed credit for more than a dozen fires in Israel since 2010.
Masada al Mujahideen
Masada al Mujahideen announced its formation in April 2008 and said its leader is Abu Omar al Ansari, according to SITE. The terror group has claimed numerous attacks against Israel, including rocket and mortar attacks.
In May 2011, Masada al Mujahideen eulogized Osama bin Laden immediately after he was killed by US Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan. “Although Sheikh Osama has been killed, his creed will not be killed, and the whole Ummah, Allah willing, is Osama bin Laden. We do not say that as hyperbole, for you see with your own eyes and acknowledge with your own mouths that most of the jihadi groups in the world have come to follow his example, method and creed,” the group said in a statement that was translated by SITE.
Masada al Mujahideen also eulogized Atiyah Abd al Rahman, a top al Qaeda leader who was killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan, Pakistan, in August 2011. “He was truly one of the well-known people of jihad and a bright star in the sky of knowledge,” the group said in a statement translated by SITE. In addition, the group issued a eulogy for al Qaeda’s Abu Yahya al Libi in September 2012. Al Libi was killed in a US drone strike in Mir Ali in Pakistan’s Taliban-controlled tribal agency of North Waziristan on June 4, 2012.
Following the deaths in October 2012 of Abu al Walid al Maqdisi and Ashraf al Sabah, the two leaders of the Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem, the group threatened to carry out attacks against Israel and Hamas.
Meanwhile, the media stays away from keeping alert to this report:
EDITORIAL: No taming the Western wildfires
The West is on fire again. A hot, dry early summer has transformed the region into a tinderbox. Scores of wildfires have charred 1.3 million acres across seven states, and 19 firefighters died in a single day battling a mountain blaze north of Phoenix. The Washington bureaucracy’s reply to the fire alarm is to wait for the climate to change.
A bipartisan group of Western senators put out the distress call on Friday, accusing the Obama administration of failing to set up a special wildland fire management program. A 2009 law was supposed to set up reserve accounts to pay for wildfire emergencies, but the vaults remain empty. Instead of spending money for clearing deadwood from the forest floor, federal money is used to fight the blazes after the fire is over. “This approach to paying for firefighting is nonsensical and further increases wildland fire costs,” the senators, Ron Wyden of Oregon, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mark Udall of Utah and James Risch of Idaho, said in a letter to the Office of Management and Budget and the Agriculture and Interior departments.
The strategy has failed. Wildfires consumed a record 9.3 million acres last year and this year the devastation is likely to match that. In June, wildfires swept through Colorado’s Black Forest, north of Colorado Springs, scorching 16,000 acres, incinerating nearly 500 structures, and killing two persons. Separate blazes have spread over 125 square miles northeast of Durango. Other large fires have consumed acreage in Arizona, New Mexico and California.
One explanation of the administration response is ideological, from a White House obsessed with the idea that man is destroying the planet. In an energy policy speech at Georgetown University on June 25, President Obama attributed a host of calamities, including wildfires, to global warming: Last summer, he said, “was the warmest year in our history … Western wildfires scorched an area larger than the state of Maryland.” The mounting toll of charred acreage provides useful anecdotes to spin into “evidence” speculation that the planet is warming.
Smokey Bear’s famous slogan, “Only you can prevent forest fires,” could be replaced with, “Only joint action with the United Nations can prevent wildfires.” A Climate Change Plan would cut carbon-dioxide emissions from power plants and less greenhouse gas would reduce global warming, reducing forest fires. Unless we all quit exhaling carbon dioxide, it won’t work.
Several members of the House of Representatives have a better idea. The Healthy Forest Management and Wildfire Prevention Act would authorize governors or the secretaries of Agriculture and Interior to designate threatened public forests as high-risk areas. The act would enable contracting work to reduce hazardous fuels and to suppress the tree-killing bark beetle, which contributes to the deadwood buildup. The measure would give immediate to the tinder-dry West and do a lot more good than Mr. Obama’s climate-change rain dance.
The Washington Times
Related Muslim arson reports:
1. Arson Jihad: Muslim Group setting Europe-Wide Forest Fires
2. Spanish forest fire sees thousands evacuated
3. Central Florida Intelligence Exchange Online Jihadist Calls for Arson Attacks
4. Jerusalem: Arab Arson Season Kicks Off
5. Western Forensic Law Enforcement Training Center (WFLETC): Fire Jihad – Fact or Fiction?
6. Australia 2009 Arson Wildfires: Possible “Forest Jihad” Tactic
7. Jihad in Thailand: Muslims launch 50 coordinated bomb and arson
8. China: Islamic jihadists murder 21 in axe, knife and arson attack
9. Terrorists plotted setting U.S. fires – WND
10. FSB: Al Qaeda’s “Forest Jihad” responsible for Europe’s forest fires
11. UK: Muslim Arson attacks at synagogues
12. Jerusalem: Palestinian Arson Season Begins
13. Britain: Arson attack on mosque blamed on EDL was committed by Muslims (M word is being avoided in article)
14. Sweden: Racist and violent Muslim immigrants assault lone policeman during arson and rioting
15. Sweden: Muslim racist arsonists and rioters promise to ‘kill’ police tonight and to increase the violence
16. Denmark: Ministry of Justice kept secret over 100 arson cases committed by Muslim immigrants
17. Al Qaeda magazine encourages forest fire arson in the US | Wildfire Today
18. Arson used as terrorist waepon against Israel | Missing Peace
19. (Video) Malmö In Flames – Firefighters Fed Up With Constant Attacks By Immigrants [Muslims]
20. Domestic Terrorism… California arson fires easier than hijacking planes
21. Pyro-Terrorism — The Threat of Arson Induced Forest Fires as a Future Terrorist Weapon of Mass Destruction
And then we have Sweden’s monstrous Muslim problem… The private truth-media are better on documenting them. And believe us, there are so many articles on Muslim arson in Sweden, even with its miniscule 3.5% Muslim population, that it would take up pages after pages. You will need Google translate to read the articles. [h/t Bjorn]
1. Nightly (Muslim) immigrant arson in Ryd
2. Several (Muslim) immigrant arson in Växjö
3. New (Muslim) immigrant arsons in Göteborg tonight
4. Epidemic of (Muslim) immigrant arson in Göteborg during the night
5. Damages in the millions from (Muslim) arson and riots
6. The bill for (Muslim) immigrant entertainment: 63 million
7. (Muslim) Riots and arson in Husby – media blames police and society
8. 14 (Muslim) car arsons during the night in Norsborg
9. Death threats and arson stop construction in Tensta
10. “The state has kidnapped his children” – (Muslim) tries to burn to death five police officers
11. Tensta: Cars, containers and garbage bins subject to (Muslim) arson attack during the night
12. Organized (Muslim) arson against politically supportive Eritrea organisations
13. Dosens of (Muslim initiated) fires reported in Rosengård during the night
14. Malmö residents have tired on Muslim arsons
15. Sportshall in Södertälje destroyed in arson attack
16. Acid and arson attack against woman on infamous (Muslim) area in Kantatgatan in Malmö
17. 50 cars burnt in garage arson in (Muslim) immigrant occupied Brandbergen
18. Russian reporter visits “no-go and arson zone” in Paris
19. New arson attacks in (Muslim) immigrant Hässleholmen
20. Explosions and systematic car fires in Malmö
21. New method used in (Muslim) car arsons
22. Malmö – a city on fire
23. Carfire in Råslätt outside Jönköping
24. New carfires in Landskrona
26. (Muslim) immigrant brothers charged for violent riots after Rosengård arson attack
27. “We don’t have a community center – for punishment we commit arson”
28. Cars burned in Borås last night
29. Tensta-(Muslim) riots cost over 1,2 million