In January 2013 NYC media reported a random hate crime and vicious attack on a tourist initiated by a group of young men. The media never mentioned the ‘M’ word although several witnesses described the gang to be of Middle Eastern decent. Today the same kind of incident has taken place in New York at 33rd Street and 6th Avenue in Midtown, not too far from the first incident.
This is the second hate crime reported this week. One suspect is bearing an Albanian Muslim name and the other suspect is a Ramirez (in Europe many Muslims are changing their names to a non Islamic one). NYPD is looking for more suspects. Anti-gay sentiments run high amongst Latin communities and Muslims. Muslims have been entering the U.S. illegally through South America and Mexico, where a new Islamic revival is talking place with three million Muslim immigrants from war-torn countries. Muslim hate crimes are on the rise all across Europe, with German police reporting 7,500 Muslim murders of Germans in hate related attacks within the past decade. Similar incidents are happening in other countries although the exact numbers have not been clarified, except that there has been a rapid increase in Muslim hate crimes.
1. Attacks on French gays on the rise as controversial same-sex marriage bill advances in country’s parliament (a vicious Muslim attack on a gay man where the ‘M’ word is never mentioned in the media)
2. Muslim Gay Bashing Comes to Paris
3. Man Assaulted in Albany, FOX News (again, the M word is not mentioned in the media and was only picked up by human rights activists)
4. Bombshell cover-up in San Francisco Muslim Shooting of Gay Man
5. Video: Somali Muslims in Minnesota: “We Hate Gays” Video of Muslim youths shouting abuse at gay man
6. What is Iran up today? Murdering Gay Teens, Journalists while Israel works for mankind
7. Muslim Somali Youths Wilding in Maine
8. Video: Muslim leaders agree, death penalty for gays
9. NYC: Muslim cabbie kicks gay couple to the curb
10. Video : ‘Islam on Capitol Hill’: “Homosexuals Must Be Killed”
11. Video: Gay man injured in new D.C. bias attack by Muslims
12. Two suspects in the savage beating of Kevin McCarron in Greenwich Village over the weekend appear in court, but four others remain at large
13. Video: Muslim Gang Armed With a Baseball Bat & Tire Iron Brutally Beats NYC Tourist
Sick attack on gay men near Madison Square Garden; two arrested in hate crime
By PHILIP MESSING | New York Post
Last Updated: 4:59 PM, May 10, 2013
SICK: These two men were beaten in hate-crime attack near Madison Square Garden this morning.
“I’ve never had a feeling like this before in the city,” one of the victims explained. “I didn’t know that it’s not over, that this sort of stuff still happens.”
“They called us faggots,” Porto recalled. “They made fun of my jeans — I made the jeans myself, for that day.”
Two Manhattan men have been arrested and at least three others are being sought for badly beating two gays near Madison Square Garden earlier Friday morning.
The assault, which led to one of the men undergoing eye surgery at Bellevue Hospital, occurred just five days after a gay couple were beaten near the Garden following Sunday’s New York Knick’s game.
In this morning’s incident, the victims, age 27 and 37 who live on the west side of Manhattan, were set upon by a pack of five to six individuals shortly before 5 a.m. near West 32d Street, after they tried to get into a billiard parlor.
When one of the suspects was asked if they were gay — and acknowledged they were — the violence began.
R. Umar Abbasi: Suspect Asllan Berisha is seen in the back of a police car after his arrest today.
“They came after us and fought with us because we are homosexuals,” one of the victims told cops.
Asllan Berisha, of West 95th Street, and Brian Ramirez, of Third Avenue, both 21 and of Manhattan, are charged with gang assault and assault as a hate crime and are awaiting arraignment in Manhttan Criminal Court.
A PAPD sergeant and two cops arrested the men; cops are checking surveillance videos in bid to locate other suspects.
R. Umar Abbasi: Suspect Brian Ramirez looks worse for wear, sporting a black eye as he is led away by cops.