The odd behavior of U.S. President Obama and his apparent support of terrorist organizations leaves many questions to be answered.
When President Obama got concerned security briefings that an extremist network, the Muslim Brotherhood, had infiltrated into the White House and his own office, his lack of action and response couldn’t have been more strange for a U.S. president.
Or maybe not. Obama’s extensive Muslim past, details hidden from the public to win the 2008 election, is raising questions.
As more information about Obama’s life emerge, what had seemed as imaginary conspiracy theories, may actually have some truth to it. The pieces put together from Obama’s own life shows a very secretive, calculative and shrewd person. It almost validates that he is actually a Muslim and not the Christian he portrays himself to be. The signs appeared more then once – apart from his own bloopers (see video below).
1. In one of his books, Obama reveals how calculating he truly is and states that he learned early on that if he only pretends to agree with people, he could get his way with almost anything. Basically, the man has the gift of the gab.
2. During his University years Obama’s former girlfriend complained that they never seemed socialized with anyone except Obama’s Muslim “Paki mob”.
3. His former Muslim roommate claim Obama had mainly Muslim friends and had greeted him in Urdu, the first time they met.
4. According to all his Muslim friends in University (Muslims were the only group he would mingle with) once Obama aimed for a political career – hoping to one day become the president — Obama made efforts to “reposition himself” as an American and a Christian. Why would a real American have to “reposition” himself as an American and a Christian, unless he was neither of the two?
5. In a radio interview from 2008, Obama stresses that once he is elected, conflicts with the Muslim world will end:
“I truly believe that the day I am inaugurated not only does the country look at itself differently, but the world looks at American differently. If I am reaching out to the Muslim world they understand that I’ve lived in a Muslim country, and I may be a Christian, but I also understand their point of view.”
“So I am intimately… ehm…concerned… with what happens with these countries, and the cultures and perspective these folks have.”
Obama is not concerned about non-Muslim nations. So why is he concerned about Muslim countries?
6. Obama’s first-grade teacher contradicted his assertion about always being Christian when she recalled that the future president “was Muslim.” Obama’s half-sister Maya Soetoro-Ng said flatly: “My whole family was Muslim.”
7. While Obama downplayed or outright denied these Muslim roots during his campaign, he began carefully to highlight them as soon as he became president.
8. Rumors from the 2008 campaign that Obama was a secret Muslim lingered into the beginning of his presidency, primarily because of his many and various efforts not only to placate but to embrace members of that religion, while continuing to deny
the obvious about his past.
9. In his Cairo address, Obama asserted that this “tension has been fed by colonialism that denied rights and opportunities to many Muslims, and a Cold War in which Muslim-majority countries were too often treated as proxies without regard to their
own aspirations”. Not only is this historically inaccurate but it is a typical Muslim argument where the blame for self-created Muslim problems are always redirected elsewhere.
10. At Cairo Obama also made the strange statement: “I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
Why should this be part of his job description? Why is “stereotyping” of Islam so important to him, and not stereotyping of other faiths or peoples? How about negative stereotypes about America, or about Jews or Christians by Muslims?
11. In his 2010 Ramadan message, in which he claimed that during this holy time, Muslims “provide support to others to advance opportunity and prosperity for people everywhere.” But in fact, it’s against Islamic law to give zakat, the alms giving that is one of the pillars of Islam and is required of every Muslim, to non-Muslims.
12. Obama gave U.S. Muslims his support for a grand triumphal mosque at Ground Zero upsetting millions of Americans who opposed the project and were deeply offended by it.
Twisting American principles Obama said, “This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakable.” But Obama’s commitment to religious freedom is one-sided and remain silent to other religious groups.
13. Obama can quote the Adhan morning prayer from the Quran by heart in perfect Arabic. Can he quote the Bible by heart?
“Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated, Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.””
14. Obama denies that Islam is a problem in all the conflicts and wars around the world, although facts prove him and anyone otherwise.
15. Obama falsely states that Islam has always been a part of American history:
“And here in the United States,” Obama said, “Ramadan is a reminder that Islam has always been part of America and that American Muslims have made extraordinary contributions to our country.” Islam has never been a part of American history whatsoever.
Obama also claims the world ‘owes’ Islam for contribution to science. Nothing could be more distorted. Islam’s contribution to science come solely from imitation gathered through looting and has no origin from Islam or from Arab science or inventions. The exaggeration of Muslim ‘contribution’ to science is common only amongst Muslims themselves.
16. During the presidential election Obama pretends to be supportive of Israel to gain jewish support. This support has shown to be a complete deception.
17. When Obama is elected, Obama bowed to the Saudi King whose country was home to 15 of the 9/11 attackers, and whose government funds Islamic jihad worldwide. The King invite him with great ceremonies and gift him a special necklace to their ‘brother’. The entire Muslim world keep stressing that he is a Muslim, like them. In Arabian culture you only bow to a leader who is above you. Obama would know this clearly since he has such extensive Muslim background. Is the Arabian King the leader of a U.S. president that he should be bowed to?
18. During the G20 press conference in Cannes, France, in November 2011 Obama complains about Israel’s president Netanyahu to the (then) French president Sarkozy.
19. In 2008 Palestinians claim that Obama was anti-Israel and clearly in support of their Muslim cause (re-occupy stolen Jewish land).
20. Obama has repeatedly refused to acknowledge terrorist acts for what they are: acts of terror. On the contrary, Obama has offered funding to terrorist organizations ($1.5 billion to Muslim Brotherhood).
21. Obama used his November 2010 visit to Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world, to launch a criticism of Israel’s housing construction in Jerusalem, which he had to be reminded was the capital of a nation, not a “settlement.”
22. Under the Obama administration, the State Department refuses to say Jerusalem is Israel’s capital.
23. An Israeli official said the White House had refused Netanyahu’s request to meet Obama when the Israeli leader visits the United States.
24. In October 2010, Obama praised the new Islamist government of Turkey just as it was revising that nation’s Constitution to weaken Turkish secularism. The Islamist government is a radical organization that was convicted in 9/2012 for a military coup!
25. The President has even changed the mission of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), directing it to turn from space exploration to Muslim outreach (!)
26. Obama hosted a 2010 Ramadan dinner at the White House, during which he supported the construction of a 16-story Islamic center two blocks from the site where nearly 3,000 Americans were killed on 9/11.
27. In 2010 The New York Times reporter Andrea Elliott wrote that this meeting with top White House officials, including Jarrett, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and Attorney General Eric Holder had discussed, among other things, “counterterrorism strategy.”
25 White Houses sources said that the protests of these Muslim leaders played a role in Obama’s decision to scrap a policy that subjected airline passengers from 13 Muslim countries to greater security scrutiny than travelers from other places.
28. Dalia Mogahed is the President’s adviser on Muslim affairs. Mogahed, a member of the President’s Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, made her defense of Sharia as a guest on a TV show hosted by a member of Hizb-ut-Tahrir, an international organization that is banned as a terrorist group in many nations. During the broadcast, she described her White House role as “to convey… to the President and other public officials what it is Muslims want.” Mogahed has also stated that Sharia should be a main source of legislation. Mogahed is also the executive director of the Gallup Center for Muslim Studies, a project which aims to scientifically sample public opinion in the Muslim world. One has to question how accurate those ‘opinions’ are.
Watch Dalia Mogahed on Al Jazeera – the adviser on Muslim affairs to a closet Muslim U.S. president – completely distort Egypt’s bogus Arab Spring, which was nothing more than what many “Islamophobes” rightfully assessed: springtime for extremist.
29. The Obama Administration took willingness in 2009 to co-sponsor an anti-free speech resolution at the United Nations, sponsored by the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and its allies. Obama has shown no similar willingness to other religions. Approved by the U.N. Human Rights Council, the resolution called on states to condemn and criminalize “any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence.” But only to Islam. To actually create such a law and punishment for offenses, the First Amendment would have to be altered.
30. In early September 2010, Pakistan’s Minister of State for Industries, Ayatullah Durrani, went so far as to propose Obama as the right man to become caliph of all Muslims. Durrani, a member of Pakistan’s governing People’s Party, said: “The time is approaching fast. Barack Hussein Obama must act now. This is a golden opportunity, Muslims badly need it.”
High on the agenda of Islamic supremacists worldwide is the restoration of the caliphate, because they see its abolition as responsible for the loss of the unity of the umma, the Islamic global community, which they regard as having been humiliated by the colonialist and neo-colonialist powers of the West.
Sunni Islamic law authorize a caliphate to wage offensive jihad against non-Muslim states in order to bring them under the hegemony of Sharia.
31. When Obama moved into the White House, he removed a bust of former British prime minster Winston Churchill gifted to the U.S. government by the British government. Winston Churchill viewed Islam as ‘a militant and proselytizing faith':
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. … No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”
32. President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denouncing a film clip insulting Mohammed. Obama remains silent against insults to the Christian faith, although he claims to belong to Christianity.
33. In March 2009 Denver Post reports: “In a bid to get more Muslim Americans working in the Obama administration, a book with resumes of 45 of the nation’s most qualified — Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and public servants, all carefully vetted — has been submitted to the White House.”
And why does Obama specifically want Muslims infiltrated into all levels of senior positions? Why not jews, Hindu’s, Buddhist, etc.?
His apparent resentment to Israel has come to surface more than once. The fact that the Muslim population in the U.S. has exploded during his presidential post is another peculiar development. And there is more.
The fact that Obama has offered to fund Taliban extremists and Egypt’s extremist leadership Muslim Brotherhood cannot but raise eyebrows. Obama has shown no interest to deal with the security risk of employing a whole trail of Muslim Brotherhood infiltrates into his own government which is truly strange, and give rise to the question: is there more to this association than merely his ignorance?
WHO exactly is this man? Is president Barack Hussein Obama himself associated with, and the willing tool of, the Muslim Brotherhood??