Muslims WorldWide

France: 54% of French people believe “too much liberty” has been given to Muslims in their country


Muslim problems in France never end. Monthly riots, weekly arsons, daily rapes and assaults. The ideology of Mohammed is seen on a daily basis. Women cannot walk in peace in French cities anymore from muslim stalking. The Muslim crime wave, like elsewhere, is massive in comparison to their total percentage. Deja vu. It’s the same wherever you go in Europe where Muslims have been allowed.

A recent poll showed that 32% of French people share the ideas of the “far-right” National Front party. 54% of French people felt the French government had been allowed to give too much freedom to Muslims to force Islam on their society. Although Muslim problems have been festering and growing in the country ever since Charles de Galles invited a free flow of Muslim immigrants into the country with a Euro-Arab collaboration treaty in 1973.  The current day attitude is ignored to the actual problems and are instead largely been blamed on the the influence of Marine Le Pen, who succeeded her father as leader two years ago and revamped the image of her party. But that doesn’t mean that traditionally Socialist France is ready to vote for her.

See the video via this link

Anyone opposing Islamisation of society is immediately demonized. The “Islamic intolerance” in France that Muslims complaint about is no more a miracle than anywhere else: Muslim immigrants own behavior and their massive violent crime record. In France a massive 70% of the entire country’s prison population are – Muslim.

Marine Le Pen: ‘Integration is the Anglo-Saxon system adopted in Great Britain’

9 thoughts on “France: 54% of French people believe “too much liberty” has been given to Muslims in their country

  1. Attention!!!!

    Charles de Gaulle: was a French general and statesman who led the Free French Forces during World War II. He later founded the French Fifth Republic in 1958 and served as its first president from 1959 to 1969 (wiki).

    Charles de Galles: Charles, Prince of Wales (Charles Philip Arthur George;[fn 1] born 14 November 1948), is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II (wiki).

    Like

  2. It seems extremely unlikely that any muslim in France would express this feeling. So that 54% of population equates to 54/90 nonmuslim, that is 60% of nonmuslims “felt the French government had been allowed to give too much freedom to Muslims to force Islam on their society”. How many, I wonder, of that remaining 40% are actually fully aware of what is really happening to their country? Or, how many would change their feelings if they did.

    Like

  3. Pingback: Cultural Jihad

  4. Pingback: Мир Вам! — Христианский порталВ тюрьмах Франции 70% заключённых составляют мусульмане » Мир Вам! - Христианский портал

  5. Pingback: Frankrijk: 54% van de Franse bevolking vindt dat er ”TEVEEL” vrijheid werd gegeven aan moslims in hun land | E.J. Bron

  6. Pingback: Anonymous

  7. Upholding the law is the issue.

    National governments have failed, and are continuing to fail. Making two-tier justice, turning a blind eye to infractions, not following up legitimate complaints, are all failures by public servants paid to enforce the law. Laws do need to be enforced, using force, hence the name.

    Without law enforcement there is a breakdown. In the perceived vacuum competing agents, with competing laws arrive and enforce a competing rule. “Sharia rules enforced” said the posters placed, illegally, in London. “This is a muslim area”, said the self-styled patrols, illegally enforcing with menaces laws that never came from Parliament.

    This is a direct constitutional challenge, and our leaders are failing.

    Like

  8. “..Anyone opposing Islamisation of society is immediately demonized. The “Islamic intolerance” in France that Muslims complaint about is no more a miracle than anywhere else: Muslim immigrants own behavior and their massive violent crime record. In France a massive 70% of the entire country’s prison population are – Muslim…. coming to a neighbohood in dearborn Michigan…

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s